In Story

this is a story of boys and girls :)

1 day, a girl and a boy meet in girl school. and, they have a special relationship, they are a couple :D the girl ask, "Am I pretty?" the boy say, "No." the girl ask again, "Do you wish to live with me?" the boy, "No." the girl ask again, "If I die, are you cry?" the boy, "No." So, the girl started to cry. And the boy kiss on her lip.. after that, the boy say, "You are not pretty, but you are perfect. I not just wish to live with you, but I wish to live and die with you. If you die I'm not cry, but I'll die for you."

So, the girl stop her tears. And, they live happy together 4ever.. nothing stop they love.

THE END
MyEm0.Com

Related Articles

3 comments:

Clara said...

this story takes from my SMS

Kezz lovemusic said...

just like your relationship with...

Clara said...

noooooo noooooooo it's you !

CLARAMELINA. Powered by Blogger.